The HR Director is responsible for a company's employment policies. They are the link between management and employees, ensuring that all employment relations run smoothly for the company to achieve its organizational goals.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, practice and initiatives are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and compensation.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements as well as annual budget preparation, reward system - bonus & salary adjustment.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
- Manage workforce of the Corporate Office and factory effectively.
- Ensure that Performance Management system, Talent Management, Career Development and Succession Planning are effectively managed. Learning & Development Roadmap for staff at all levels.
- Ensure the compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure all in the factory is align to Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) audit both external and internal.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management and Master's degree is preferred.
- 10 year experience in export food manufacturing business and experience to work with large corporate 1,000 employees under union is a plus.
- Well experience in HR strategies, Performance Management system, Talent Management, Career Development & Succession Planning, Learning & Development Roadmap.
- Well understanding to work with foreign workers (MOU) is preferred.
- Good command both in Thai and English.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- High leadership skill, good interpersonal skill, work well with each other at all levels, hands-on and proactive working style.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Room no.302 Moo 11, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Professional and Executive Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554