• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Experienced in HR function with good knowledge in Thai Labor Law.
• Proven working experience as HR in management level
• Strong knowledge of HRM & HRD and HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Native English speaker.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Able to start working immediately is preferred.