Main Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Management
- Lead and drive the Accounting, Finance teams of COMPANY Manufacturing Group and ensure they deliver all information and reporting in compliance with Management's requirements and Group guidelines. He/She is accountable for their growth and skills updates following the Group HR Policy.
- Enforce all Company policies / procedures and ensure compliance with requirements of funders, tax accounting practices and regulatory bodies
Cost Control and Inventory Analysis
- In charge of industrial cost control, standard costs computation and cost variance analysis
- Provide monthly industrial P&L analysis for COMPANY Manufacturing including Couplers and Bars product lines.
- Monitor Inventory and control to be in line with quarterly policy targets.
- Prepare and analyze ongoing financial analysis in manufacturing operations including performing in-depth P&L analyses to help understand trends, align business unit strategy appropriately.
- Control SG&A expenses to comply with budget and defined targets.
- Issue monthly plant financial report
Cash Management and risks exposures
- Monitor and optimize cash flow management. Lead treasury function.
- Establish the 4 months Cash Flow Forecast
- Actively manages working capital requirements optimization including AR and Inventory control.
- Oversee bank activity and manage reporting requirements
- Track external and internal overdue closely.
- Review and validate the accounting transactions for COMPANY Manufacturing Group's affiliates
- Oversee the preparation of company records for timely annual audit
- Supervise all accounting processes accurately and consistently, including accounts payables and receivables, general ledger reconciliation, and accrual accounting duties
- Monitor outstanding issues raised by IA department and enforce recommendations.
- Alert management team to issues and driving corrective action / resolving with management team
- Manage financial and operational controls and metrics, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of monthly financial statements, forecasts, and analysis
- Drive the yearly budget process for COMPANY Manufacturing Group, as well as monthly rolling forecast update (sales, cash-flow, income statement). This includes detailed manufacturing / cost center plans across all manufacturing cells) by performing analyses, model development, and gathering supporting data for assumptions
- Costing = to maintain standard costs and actual costs for all products
- Inventory control = to control the evolution of inventory
- Cost control = to analyze and report costs in order to propose cost reduction initiatives
- Margin control = to control the margin by product, identify significant variances and coordinate corrective actions
- Credit Risk Management = to assess and control the credit risk
- Accounts Receivable Management = to record payments from Customers and follow up Customer ageing.
- Accounts Payable Management = to manage suppliers debt (payment, booking)
- Bookkeeping = good knowledge of accounting and recording of financial transactions in the books of the Company in order to issue Financial Reporting
- Fixed Asset Management = to control fixed assets existence, accounting and depreciation
- Financial Analysis and Reporting = to report and analyze the financial performance
- Audit Management = to coordinate the audit of Financial Statements
- Communicating Information
- Customer Orientation
- Information Gathering
- Managing Performance
- Organizational Awareness
- Planning & Organizing
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus
- 6-10 years previous experience in a plant accounting manager role within a manufacturing environment, international company
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills
- Experience using ERP