1. Prepare monthly journal entries such as Cash, Payroll, Benefits, Prepaid, In-kind, Expense Allocations & Revenue.
2. Assist with Balance Sheet preparation and Monthly Account reconciliations.
3. Maintain and update Fixed Assets spreadsheet.
4. Review cash deposits and prepare cash receipt journal entries.
5. File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purposes.
6. Distribute monthly financials.
7. Assist in automating processes and procedures.
8. Assist with financial audits and tax return paperwork.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Director.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, Major in financial accounting, finance, economic management, etc
- Can communicate in Chinese or English or Thai
- At least 3 years working experience in Acoounting (GL or AP)
- Proficient in computer software application, including Word, Power Point, Excel application;
- Familiar with financial and ERP system operation process, used large ERP software, such as SAP, etc
- Familiar with the financial module process and accounting treatment