- Support Project Manager and project team members for all administrative tasks.
- Coordinate for transportation, accommodation, travel abroad, meeting reservations etc.
- Control stationary/tools according to reservation ; review reservation, submit order to suppliers, provide and distribute stationary/tools to internal customers.
- Provide report for attendance rate, actual expenses, training/activities.
- Prepare training documents to support activities of department.
- Age 25- 40 years with Bachelor's Degree and Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working for general administration ; document control, stationary control, etc.
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) as well as experience with international exposure and expatriates is mandatory
- Experience in project environment is a plus
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently under small supervision
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Interpersonal relation
- Good computer skills; MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Creative and Innovative
Location: Maptaput, Rayong
Working Day & Time: Mon-Fri, 7.30 - 16.30
Sr. Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo.12, T.Nong Prue
A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
T: +66 33 135014 ext. 3302
C: +66 86 2126552