For this position, your job would be to support the coordination of these projects internally and externally. This means that you will support the project management to develop and conduct trainings, with final reporting to clients and project coordination.
- University degree (master) in environmental science, sustainability, or other relevant area, with specialization in agriculture or sustainability.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant field.
- Willingness to cooperate in international teams.
- Experience with sustainability and agricultural topics.
- Willingness to actively support in the development of the business
- Interested to coordinate projects with multiple partners and colleagues.
- Fluent in English (and Thai).
- Good in writing English and reporting in English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3404 or 081-1049290
Contact person Khun Darika Suwanmanee - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554