• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
• Min. 10 years of working experience in finance and accounting included business analysis in the automotive industry.
• Familiar with SAP and Hyperion.
• Strong accounting knowledge of US GAAP and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication in English.
• Supporting the Country Financial Controller to meet financial goals.
• Supporting the Plant Operations Management to drive site processes/improvement.
• Developing and maintaining the accounting policies and procedures.
• Evaluating business cases for new business opportunities.
• Overseeing the annual business plan, month-end reporting, and long-range investment planning for the entire operation.
• Preparing, reviewing, and interpreting financial analyses.