Location : BTS Area
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare HR documents.
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Participate in HR projects
• Bachelor's Degree in HR or any related fields.
• At least 7 years experience in function of recruitment from end to end, C&B, Payroll information preparation, VISA & Work Permit documents preparation, training conduction & Admin roles.
• Professional skills in managing and operating HR Activities.
• Proactive, initiative with hands on working style.
• Having good knowledge in Thai Labour Law.
• Excellent English skills (TOEIC 700+)
• Computer literacy with experience in SAP and HRIS.
• Experienced in pharma, healthcare or medical device industry is preferable.
• Familiar with multinational work environment.