Report: CEO (Thai)
Working day/time: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Measure and report performance of the marketing campaigns for both offline and online, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- High analytical skill
- Male/Female Age: not over 35 years old