- The Business Development Manager will implement strategies to drive new business development for the ports & logistics segment within Thailand.
- Identify new opportunities for business acquisitions, expansion and greenfield development across Thailand that fits with country strategy. Businesses include, but is not restricted to sea terminals, inland logistics terminals, barge terminals, freight related business and transport related businesses.
- Engage local stakeholders - government officials, customers, vendors, other industry players - to secure market intelligence and information required to assess business cases and create new opportunities.
- Data collection and analysis for business case formulation, as directed BU head.
- Support or lead the implementation of project due diligence.
- Support the management of stakeholders for each deal process.
- Provide interpretation support, when required.
- Prepare periodic reports for presentation to BU head and regional office.
- Generate proposals for new business solicitation.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, engineering, business, finance, economics or similar field required.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the port and logistics sector.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in M&A (Mergers and acquisitions) business development or/and commercial roles
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Experience in senior external stakeholder management preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Thai and English.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing, port and logistics sectors.
- Ability to analyze and integrate large amount of data.
- Ability to put together high quality presentation decks.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs.
- Ability to function within a public agency environment.
- Ability to effectively present detailed information to partners, officials, customers and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex business calculations such as net present value and internal rate of return preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, government regulations, and Port handbooks.
- Ability to analyze leases, contracts, agreements and documents.
- Ability to travel, including internationally, as needed.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be extremely self-motivated.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant