- Forecast sales trend annually and develop plan to achieve sales target.
- Communicate and develop strong and good working relationship with Brand Principal and other relevant business retail partners.
- Work with the Operation teams to actively review the seasonal sell thru and analyze by category to identify the improvements and timely action plan.
- Manage seasonal buying identifying market opportunities and referring to product sell-out performance.
- Monitor competitor activity and perform pricing comparisons.
- Identify and maximize fast-selling items, slow-selling merchandise and action plan i.e. timely markdown according to Product Life Cycle and Aged Stock.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for team members towards building and strengthening internal department structure
- Minimum of 7 years of merchandising experience. Merchandise background from E-commerce is preferable
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Pleasant and mature personality, well organized and hard-working style
- Dynamic, highly committed and result-oriented
- Good at problem solving, quick to respond and able to work outside when needs
- Excellent command of English in both written and speaking, Chinese is preferable.