- Manage and develop Preventive Maintenance (PM) machines, equipment and all tooling in production line
- Manage and develop tools life control
- Contribute to the development of annual maintenance budgets
- Coordinate and work with supplier and subcontractors of machines and tooling
- Support Engineering, Industrial Engineering to initiative new product industrialization phase
- Support machine line re-layout and installation of new Facilities & Utilities and machines
- Support projects in regards Productivity, Quality and Safety improvement
- Support all improvement projects in regards costs saving
- Have to lead the production and PE team to drive efficiency and quality improvement.
- Leading the production team and perform training for all operator and PE.
- Familiar with sheet metal stamping, metal tooling and machines maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineer or related fields
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Stamping Part
- Experience in CNC Lathe, Machining Center, Grinder etc. in manufacturing at least 5 years.
- Ability to drive self-initiated projects that impact multiple functions
- Computer Literate especially able to use MS Word and MS Excel well
- Good Communication with English or Chinese Mandarin (if have)
- Have good experience in using CNC machine center(KAFO VMC-2600), EDM wire cut, grounding, lathe and drilling machinery
- Have AutoCAD software usage experience, if have Unigraphics Software and or Pro-E knowledge is a benefit.
- Have CNC Wire Cut Machine Experience is a benefit
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3414 or 081-104-8842
Contact person Khun Jurairat Srimala - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554