- Manage outgoing logistics of finished product supplied. Manage finished product, warehouse operation and distribution to all customers in domestic and export markets.
- Control and Develop Warehouse Management System, cycle count, space utilization, stock taking and stock reconciliation to high standard on daily, weekly and monthly basis including all required reports.
- Monitor and control all logistics activities in both local and overseas from receiving products/ items to distribute to customers and returned products handling following policies, procedures and company standards.
- Maintains professional, technical knowledge and people development to organize recruitment, training of staff as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Provide sufficient support for products, service and shipment inquires or special requirement to customer. (packing Standards , packaging for transported)
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate (Warehouse & Distribution) with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting.
- Bachelor Degree in BA, Logistics or any related field.
- 5 years in export or logistics and warehouse with capability of managing the full ambit of transport operations in-house, third parties freight forwarder, oversea warehouses, Sales Representative and Customs
- Experience in Automotive industries will be advantage
- Good communicate in English
- Good Computer and Identification technology skill
- SAP/ERP system knowledge
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349