• Responsible for delivery of Security Compliance by Client Account Team.
• Develop account level security business plan to address overall strategy.
• Review of client security policy, gap analysis, contractual deliverables, security awareness.
• Ensure delivery of; agenda, minutes, account security risk and compliance register, remediation plans, account risk register. Tracking of the account Security Governance board.
• Provide required reporting; Security Risk and Compliance register, Security controls report, Security services report.
• Meet weekly with the Key Account Manager / Service Executive - formal document discussions and actions.
• Deliver SLA reporting for Security Services.
• Maintain an account handbook (and other account specific base documents) which describe the Security Officer’s engagement points with the client and identifies security interfaces across client account team.
• Contribute to the Security Officer community and attend collaboration meetings.
• Meeting with Security leadership team to provide update on Security service within the account.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.)
• 7-10 years professional experience in IT/Cyber Security from IT Consulting/Service/Audit/Enterprise.
• CISSP, CISM certifications preferred with GRC (Government, Risk, Compliance) experience
• Senior practitioner level experience with security environments.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and task demands effectively.
• Experience in auditing, interpreting, and implementing security policy.
• Good communication skills.