Compensation & Benefits Deputy Manager
- Prepare statistical information for management as business needed
- Provide and support data for compensation and benefit survey from the market
- Gather and provide supporting information of the attrition rate for management
- Ensure that the work is complied with the set standard and procedures
- To be responsible for management in compensation, welfare, fringe benefits, payroll system or other special assignment
- Analyze business information for HR strategy, human capital scorecard development and HR roadmap execution
- Develop and ensure execution of HR priorities that align with business objectives while providing value as business partner to growing the business
- Provide comprehensive Human Resource support to a business unit or corporate function
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- 5-8 years of working experiences in Human Resource function.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
- Good analytical thinking, communication and presentation skill.
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS).
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408