Deputy Project Engineering Manager
- Immediate to work or the plant layout, support gelidity and complete plant layout /building and /Food GMP / Hygiene Sanitation / Food safety standard.
- Provide regular project update of work in progress are on the project.
- Participate in setting project schedule with monitoring to improvement and minimize time to do project.
- Participate in site safety program and actively look for ways to improve site and area safety.
- Analyse and define machine specification to ensure that all machine appropriately fulfill the Company requirement.
- Monitor expenses of machine and its installation activities to achieve maximum efficiency of the Company purpose.
- Plan and control machine installation as well as to coordinate with relevant department to enlist cooperation.
- Regularly monitor actual performance against targets and implement corrective action where necessary.
- Work closely and provide technical support to QA, production and other relevant departments to ensure full compliance with food safety regulation, product quality specifications, employee safety at all governing rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or lower than Bachelor with 10 years of experiences in food industry.
- Minimum 3 years in Engineering function at any type of business
- Proficient in English language (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408