Director of Contact Center Operation
- The Director of Contact Center is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Contact Center operations.
- Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training.
- Performance metrics include contact efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, good turnover, and financial performance.
- A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- The Director's success is measured by the organization's ability to provide high-quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources, and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency and operational and financial metrics.
- The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets and daily business decisions.
- The Director of Contact Center executes the vision for the operation, ensuring the Contact Center meets client, customer (end-user), an organization needs.
- The successful Director is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors develops and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients,
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability,
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development,
- Develop, implement and maintain adequate internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Contact Center,
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision,
- Coordinate analytic, strategic, and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction,
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships,
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor of degree or higher.
- Minimum 10-15 years of working experience in Call Center/Contact Center management.
- Having experience in more than 500 seats scale size of contact center operation.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills, including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs,
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and relevant account management experience,
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation The ability to engage with related management teams and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives,
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills - including statistical report writing,
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills
- Occasional travel to clients or Contact Center site required.