- Graduate by Bachelor's degree of Electrical Engineering (Power).
- Have experience for Electrical Engineer at least 2 year. If have experience in Food Manufacturing will be advantage.
- Have experience about sub-station 115 kV, 22 kV, MDB, CCTV, Lan, Telephone, Emergency system will be advantage.
- Have experience about Electrical project and can co-ordinate with supplier.
- Knowledge about PM, can make PM plan for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Analysis skill to find root cause , correction and preventive action.
- Can motivate team and positive thinking.
- Able to work on Holiday and can on call.
- Report to Facility Manager (Thai) and manage Technician team.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1-3 years working experience.
- Hands on able to work to meet up time line.
- Able to work on shift.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant