Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Manage overall of engineering job to support manufacturing such as utilities, maintenance, waste water treatment and other.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, repair of facilities and equipment.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Manage, analyze and perform engineering work in production line such as ensure GMP compliant maintenance program.
- Leading a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them.
- Control and review the annual budget process such as fix asset, repairing, utilities, consumable and other.
- Develop engineering team to support the growth of company.
- Other assignment from supervisor such as safety meeting, production meeting, support company's activities e.g. 5-S, Safety and etc.
- More than 40 years old.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Have experience in Pharmaceutical business would be an advantage.
- 10 - 20 years of experience in Engineering from manufacturing industry.
- Knowledgeable in GMP would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in technical skill, utilities supply such as Calibration skill, electricity, steam pressure, air pressure, machine and other.
- Have a management skill, Leadership, Problem solving and Decision making.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English.