• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred.
• At least two years' experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
• A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
• In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to stay organized and pay close attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good command of English