Our client is leading of enterprise Thai manufacturing business
Business revenue 1,000 - 3,000 M. THB
Looking for Head of Accounting & Finance "CFO" which good management skill to develop people and organization
Direct report: CEO (Owner)
Salary package: 180K - 250K (Negotiable depend on experience)
- Set accounting operation / Process improvement.
- Strong in costing for manufacturing business.
- Feasibility, investment, Analyze, Consult, Project Management
- Background to guideline as leader for accounting & finance, manage
- Experience form Big 4 background will be advantage.
Budgeting and Planning:
- Prepare annual budget including P&L, Cashflow To present management team.
- The associated budget - for financial information systems belongs with Finance.
- Being instrumental in crafting the future, She/He will be a motivator for change with a strong focus on future years, embedding the innovation mentality into the organization, helping accelerate new business models, and interacting with a wide array of partners.
- Co-managing the overall company tech business portfolio and support strategic decisions ( i.e. investments, M&A, restructuring) by means of sound business analysis (business modelling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.)
- Owning and handling the strategic & operational (business/financial) planning process and performance management and work towards the delivery of the committed results. Identify risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed.
- Driving a robust control environment across company local and global entities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting
- Knowledge in accounting, financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance with over 5 years in management level
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, results oriented team leader with strong communication skills.
- Professional qualification such as CPA/CPD or similar will be considered a plus
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 097 919-3139 or more information
Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.