• Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resource Management, or other related fields.
• At least 7 years work experiences in Human Resource function from the multi-international manufacturing environment including 3 years experiences in management level.
• Strong Leadership and Entrepreneurial Skills, Focus on Training & Development, Recruitment, General Affair, Work permit & Visa.
• Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and managing complex tasks.
• Excellent English communication (Cooperate with Regional HQ in Europe).
• Computer literacy