• Bachelor Degree or Higher in related field
• Minimum of 6 years HR generalist experience
• Must be able to collaborate and communicate with people at all levels and interact with a diverse group of individuals and personalities
• Must be well-versed in employment-related laws, occupational health and safety laws
• Must work with confidential and sensitive information and situations confidently
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
• Ability to work independently, work under pressure and service minded.
• Good knowledge of Labor Law and relevant law.
• Member of the plant’s management team; responsible for all aspects of human resources function, which includes recruitment, compensation management, employee relations, training, government affairs, occupational health & safety and provide support to strategic business objectives.
• Serves as an internal resource and advisor for line managers and employees in people issues Maintain regular contact with and support welfare committee.
• Elevates emerging trends with regard to issues that impact employee satisfaction and retention.
• Assesses organizational cultures to ensure an environment where employees' satisfaction is high, and where people practices are reinforcing of desired results Represents the business in government affairs
• The position is responsible for all aspects of HR functions in the area or site designated by Company
• The incumbent will provide a full range of general professional HR services and advice on the implementation of HR policies, programs, and procedures in the scope of responsibility.
• Response for the recruitment & selection, training & development, and retention of the right talents and workforce.
• He/she has to maintain employee records accuracy.
• In addition, he/she is responsible for Labor Relations activities including listens to grievances and facilitates or implements disciplinary procedures.
• Last but not the least, he/she has to work closely with departments to assist and support line managers to understand and implement HR policies, programs, and procedures. (Role Profile will be separately provided later)
Key Responsibility areas :
• Leading HR function.
• Leading Administration function.
• Leading Health & Salty & Environment function.
Knowledge required :
• Good and experienced with local legal requirement as well as up to date on related third party requirement (Provident fund , Social Security Insurance , law and regulation)
• Good and experienced with employees benefit design and changes .
• Good and experienced with both HRD and HRM .
• Experienced and involved in business plan (3-5 years budgeting).
• Experienced in administration function .
• Experienced with ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001 certification and audit as well as related law and regulation.
• Good communication skill.
• Good English.
• Able to be helper and mentor for employees.
• Good leadership.
• Able to lead and improve department members.
• Able to be change agent for company.
• Good explanation skill for difference listener (operator , staff , managers , regional management).