• Analyst will be part of a global team providing application support for Order to Cash process
• Learning and maintaining those configuration and customization settings
• Capable of using SAP Support Portal for reported problems.
• Provides consultation to other process teams where use of the SD module overlaps.
• Provides consultation to program development resources.
• Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
• Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
• Responsible for following ExxonMobil methodology including documentation and stewardship
• On-call support (rotation basis)
• Work on day-to-day support activities to meet service level objectives
• Work on Project/SWI starting from requirement gathering, design, develop, test, and roll out change to production
• Ensure compliance with Exxon minimum security and control standards
• Ensure the compliance with safety requirements on day-to-day activities
• Experienced in SAP SD. Strong knowledge in Order processing, Pricing and Logistics process.
• ABAP Debugging skill or at least understand ABAP code
• Experience in System integration between SAP and other systems or Cloud solution using API, BAPI, NetWeaver Gateway.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to collaborate with business clients and have a strong desire to excel.
• Solid communication and English skills, written and verbal
• Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
• Adaptability to Changing Priorities
• Willing to learn new knowledge and technology
• Frequency – How many rotations a month? – Once a month (approximately)
• Duration – How many days in each rotation? – 1 week
• Hours – Time of on-call support? – 7 am – 7 pm
• Workload during on-call – rarely happen
• Estimated active hours? – 1-2 hours
• Weekend included? – Yes (also holiday)