- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any relevant fields.
- Having experience at least 5 years in logistics, customer planning.
- Good command in English.
- Experience in SAP, material flow and Microsoft Office.
- High resilience, good communication, presentation skills and team management.
- Responsible of customer interface, analysis and plan customer order for delivery fulfillment.
- Responsible for standardization in DELIVER area for Company.
- Responsible of overall Logistics & CIP (Continues Improvement Project) activities to meet internal targets.
- Responsible of Logistics cost target achievement (focus: transportation costs inbound).
- Responsible of TCT and daily stock Management SAP & physical (FG).
- Responsible to achieve BPS M2 level (client's PRODUCTION SYSTEM) in customer order planning
- Ensuring/Empowering SAP based planning, representing Logistic value stream manager with participation of value stream shop floor daily management
- Responsible of customer delivery performance, Logistics Quality - tracking, controlling, sharing, improving, escalation management
- Develop the associate base on company competency & skill matrix
- Global collaboration.
- Other as assign by superior (e.g. safe launch new customer projects, relocations).