- Parts and complete product development - Mechanical Design of industrial laundry equipment.
- Make design studies, build mockups, control and validate construction of prototypes, co-operate with prototype workshop and test lab, create and monitor cost price of prototype,
- Individually perform complicated technical calculations, or controls and organizes technical calculations, simulations, CAE analysis in co-operation with relevant specialists or external subcontractors; analyze results of calculations and studies and takes corrective actions.
- Cooperate with Laboratory team with Project/part validation. Creation and modification 3D and 2D drawing by using Creo-Parametric.
- Create and modify technical documentation (model and drawing documentation, bill of material, technical specification, etc.)
- Cooperation across all development stages with project teams (internal or external)
- Support the localization of parts with working with sourcing, quality, production, engineering and all concerned parties.
- Working with the overseas engineering team with new project or any issues.
- Write Engineering Change Notice (ECN) and set up meeting for explanation and management project plan with other departments.
- Meeting agreed deadlines and KPIs to complete the project on time.
- Travel at customer site when needed to explore, identify and resolve unexperienced filed issue
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineer or relevant engineering experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in using 3D modelling. (Creo parametric is preferable).
- Good problem solving and issue resolution experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing.
- Investigate issue and support other departments with Engineering data.
- Leadership behaviors include drive for results, diversity and technical excellence.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command in written and oral English communication skills.
- Able to communicate in multicultural environment, together with good level presentation skills.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Preechaya J.
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3409