- 80% Operation Management background and 20% Business Development role.
- Plan, control and manage yard management and technical service in assigned area including budget, manpower and resources planning.
- Analyze cost, operation income, profit and loss (P&L) from operation to proceed business development plan, involve in bidding process as necessary, seek new opportunity for business expansion in both medium and long term, in order to achieve business goals within decided budget and timeline and to be responsive to company policy and organization objective both present and in the future.
- Area Management: Overall plan, manage and control yard management in specific area (OEM car maker) in Bangkok and Eastern area, including technical service in those areas. Make planning for manpower, budget and resource planning, maintenance planning, set operation procedure.
- Business Development: Analyze internal external factors and related data including cost, income and expenditure, evaluate operation result for strategic planning and proactive solution planning, and seeking for new business opportunities for business expansion in medium-long term, being contact windows for both customers and potential customers, participate bidding and being a part of implementation team when new project have been awarded.
- Team Management: Job assignment, manpower planning and development and knowledge transfer to team members, performance evaluation as well as succession planning. Prepare presentation for P/L review, budget and others material for management meeting.
- Communication: Required to represent the work unit / organization to negotiate with others (internal / external parties). Compromises on the final outcome may be required. Have the autonomy to make decisions related to the outcome. Communicating internal parties (colleagues, subordinates, supervisor, manager and executive management).
- Problem solving: Required to identify problems and resolve them by making incremental changes / modifications to the existing processes.
- At least 5 years experience in Operation management e.g. logistics management, transportation, warehouse, team management (having experience as business analyst will be advantage).
- Bachelor or Master' s degree in any related field.
- Good communication skill of Thai and English.
- Computer literacy, presentation skill.
- Have own car with valid driving license.
- Able to work in Bangkok and Eastern area.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T.Nongprue A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Recruitment Consultant)
Phone no. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854