- Set up policies with detailed implementation rules for the control of expenses/costs. Keep monitoring the operation costs of the plant and provide solutions for the improvement of efficiency in the plant.
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures
- Effectively lead and manage Business Operating System (BOS) process; ident Lead all financial forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance
- Ensure reliability of standard costing
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control, squeeze management and follow up of sales and purchasing price
- Act as a business partner toward the plant management, and provide recommendation to the management
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of finance professionals, and manage the growth and development of team and their talents including allocating duties and assignments and identifying training needs for current jobs and potential roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or other related field of knowledge is required
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience, especially in Electronic Industry and Manufacturing experience
- Engineering/Manufacturing background
- Having demonstrated strong financial and business planning skills is required
- Strong finance analytical skills; Budgeting/Forecasting/Material Costing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Adapt for pressure environment and quick learning
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English with recent photo, and expected salary.
For more information please directly contact
Nuntana Soikaew (Recruitment Consultant)
Mobile No: 081 104 9196
Manpower Eastern Seaboard Branch