• Mainly purchasing and expediting activities associated with subcontracting, spare part, equipment, materials, etc. by company's policy and standard.
• Perform purchasing process from development and strategies, plan an invitation to bid for any project with team.
• Alignment of all bidding packages within budget and schedule.
• Preparation, negotiate, of an agreement with subcontractors and vendors.
• Complete an equipment, spare, and material procurement cycle.
• Verify all lead times for any long items and progress in order to delivery on time as a contractual.
• Ensure all procurement activities align with time and schedule plan.
• Entering and Controlling all procurement related information in SAP system.
• Expertise in purchasing of equipment, spares, materials, and where the Materials will be shipped from, and which vendor(s) provided with the best pricing and services.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferable
• 3 years of an experiences in procurement/sales for Construction/Chemical/Petrochemical Equipment
• Good command in English or TOEIC more than 600 points is an advantage
• Knowledge in INCOMTERM 2010 & 2020
• Certificated in procurement e.g. CPK, CPS, CIPS, CPSM, etc.
• Experienced in SAP system