- A well-known MNC and leading distributor of healthcare, medical and life sciences products
- Direct experience in purchase and handle supply chain in healthcare business is a plus
- Handling the strategic sourcing and vender/supplier selection process.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintain stock levels.
- Monitors and determine product and services needs for business to pay the best price to keep company's benefit without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Identify, review, and analyze venders or suppliers to meet company's objective and goals both existing and research potential new vender/supplier.
- Maintain and Standard Operation Procedure of Procurement is up to date and track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Thai Nationality and graduate bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 8 years direct experience in purchase of direct and indirect in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or consumer industry.
- Excellent negotiate and communication skills
- Good command in English
- Proven vender management skill and good supply chain knowledge.
- Specialize in database management, inventory management, financial analysis, enterprise resource planning, and strong in general office programs.
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;
Tel: +66 2 631 0464 Ext. 2108