Production General Manager - Lamphun
- Responsible for the overall development, performance and maintenance of the factory's activities to obtain the maximum efficiency, production, quality, service and profitability for the organization.
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service and profitability for the organization.
- Manage all people and processes impacting environmental operations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Set business goals, performance standards and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, tracking results, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.Ensure the safety occupational health and employee's s working environment
- Provide site leadership for continuous improvement processes within the Operations department.
- Set continuous business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
- Ensure effective administration of overall performance management, including performance reviews, for all employees within the span of control.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Engineer or related field
- More than 15 years of experience manufacturing and 7 years of management.
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process, procedures, and machinery.
- Outstanding people and time management skills.
- Local Primitive candidate is preferrable
Salary: 80 K - 100 K
We provide color glass filters for a wide range of fields such as cameras, optical instruments, physics and chemistry, educational materials, industrial and medical, with spectral characteristics and size according to your requirements.
Please send you full detailed resume with recent photo, current salary, expected salary and your availability to w or call 052 039 556