Project Director - AIoT
Industry: End-to-end solution technology and smartly infrastructure management services and application management services connectivity in smart cities project.
- Workplace: Bangkok Thailand
- Workday: Monday-Friday
- Responsible for providing a strategic and technology-driven solution, collaborative consulting for designs, builds, and implements strategies to create business advantage for existing and new project management.
- Lead, develop, provide guidance systems, support, and set the foundation and frameworks of Digital Infrastructure in Smart City project.
- Monitor smart city program execution, including a budget, timeline, report, metrics, risks, and adjusting the work plan on a timely basis.
- Ensure program compliance with regulation, operational processes, and project management tools.
- Solving highly complex business and AIoT challenges to internal and customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher, plus at least 5 years working experience in strategic consulting in AloT, Digital or smart city project management.
- Experience in building AIoT community, IoT product, IoT Solutions, and expertise in program management, project planning, and customer consulting in the energy, transportation, civic technology, or a mobility-related field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and client engagements
- Strong oral and written skills in Thai and English languages.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines.