Project Management specialist
The Project Management (PM) is the one who brings the entire team together and manages all the schedule, scope, and risks to bring our product to market.
The responsibility of the PM is organized, supervise, coordinate and delegate tasks among their team members, depending on their skill level or qualifications. They may also be responsible for motivating their team and resolving conflicts between team members to ensure a productive work environment.
Overall, the project management will communicate daily with all team members and ensure that any obstacles stopping progress are dealt with so that the experts on the team can do their jobs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To manage and drive project management activities to ensure that cross-functional projects are efficiently delivered on-time, within project scope.,
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Developing project milestone, scopes, objectives, and project plans (task) to be shared with all relevant members
- Adjusting project schedules and project scope on the project as needs or for the project change
- Organize cross-functional weekly meeting to track project's progress and issues tracking
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- To utilize skills to run multiple projects as efficiently as possible
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Others as assigned by the Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business management or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of Automotive industry experience.
- Well organized with the ability to meet deadlines, negotiate, and challenge decisions
- Fluent Business English skills (written and spoken) as required to communicate with our associates in other regions. (Chinese is plus)
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;