- Responsible for "Integrated research project" (Identified and Integrated content from multisource of data- O2O) which composed of data insight and data storytelling with significantly.
- This position are the combination the research task of Modern method and traditional method, The requirement such specific for hybrid person (Understand the limitation of online/offline data , Qualitative/Quantitative)
- Fully responsible for Integrated research project manager (PM) from end to end. The PM must be able to control both internal and external resources, budget, and timeline. In addition, facing with client and presentation are required. (Manage data collection fieldwork and team operation still require.)
- Support research proposal for business development team to approach the potential clients - create research design and Technique.
- Design research framework which could utilize data from any source (Online & Offline) and apply the tools to deliver aiming result.
- Using tools and technique effectively - e.g., MS-Office, Dashboard (Tableau, Power BI, Google studio Etc.).- to generate the report within deadlines.
- Initiate the Data driven perspective, think creatively to build new ideas and data visibility to support data team.
- Open-minded to adopt the new thing and make a plus with synergy from your experiences.
- Flexible and patient.
- Can work independently and report to command line
- Can communicate English fluently especially writing.
- At least 1-year (Assistance) and 5+ year (Manager) of working experience in Marketing, Marketing research, Strategic planning, Data analytic, or related field.
- Understand/Experienced in Marketing Research or Data integration.
- Understand/Experiences in Data-driven marketing.