- To follow up Customer complaint, feedback and requirement.
- Coordinate with customer when manufacturing have any changed through APQP.
- Establish and review the quality objective and target which comply to corporate policy.
- To follow supplier audit and discuss for resolve the quality problems.
- Establish and maintain which corrective, preventive action for quality nonconformity issued.
- Establish and maintain for process capability, SPA and MSA.
- Develop and review PFAEA (Yearly and each improvement)
- Components, in process and final Inspection result approval.
- Approval break off the line production to manage the quality problem.
- Review and evaluation subordinate's performance.
- To following which company regulation, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirement.
- Other duties as required to ensure policy enforcement, product quality and as may be assigned by supervisors.
- Male or Female 39 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Science or related field).
- At least 10 years of working experience in Quality Control from Automotive Parts Industry.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Adaptability & flexibility with results & details oriented.