Safety & Sustainability Manager Position:
To perform and coordinate the detailed technical safety and environmental activities associated with the facility's daily functions, to develop and maintain appropriate control and auditing systems, and to provide leadership within the plant management team to promote creation of a safety culture and developing the safety skills of the supervisory and management team. Under the direction of the corporate Risk management development, the Health, Safety and Environmental Supervisor should be a significant contributor to, or leader of, broader corporate wide initiatives.
- Support plant safety compliance per regulations.
- Develop safety programs, policies & procedures & oversee implementation.
- Support plant environmental compliance per regulations.
- Oversee & support the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Conduct safety & environmental training / lead & support workshops, track all plant training for compliance requirements.
- Coordinate and support all customer requirements such as but not limited to the international Material Data System (IMDS).
- Act as the main contact with the government agencies including interaction.
- Develop & manage within a budget for safety & environmental functions.
- Oversee the collection and dispersing of data reporting.
- Plus from time to time, any other activities that are deemed within your capability that you can carry out safely.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management or related field Degree.
- 5 years of experience as a Health and Safety Manager or equivalent within an industrial setting background in environmental a plus.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349