Position: Department Manager (Sales)
Department : Marketing & Sales (X-Ray (CT scan, MRI) & Ultrasound)
Direct report to General Manager
1. Responsible directly for all matters related to the marketing and sales of the products under the section concerned including the setting-up of the organization structure; and training and development of the marketing & sales staff.
2. Responsible for implementation of all company long-term and short-term marketing/sales strategies, plan and tactics for the products concerned.
3. Day to day supervision and assistance of sales personnel through the proper practice of an effective sales operation system.
4. To prepare annual plans, forecasts, budgets on sponsorships and etc, for the achievement of the company product sales objectives and targets. This includes preparation of marketing approaches, sales promotions, advertisements and publicity for the products concerned.
5. Responsible for the collection of all customer sales invoices for the related sales section.
6. To organize for the proper reporting of all product activities for the section such as sales prospects, order in- hand, order lost, company and competitors' activities
7. To assist in the development of the company's marketing strategies, plans and tactics for the products concerned.
8. To coordinate all marketing and sales efforts for the products to maximize sales performance given the company resources and capabilities.
9. To continuously monitor and analyze market characteristics and needs as regards the products so as to provide feedback to the suppliers and company on the changing market environment and to propose and implement corrective actions as quickly as possible.
10. To support all marketing and sales activities for the related products in the accountabilities area..
11. To monitor, evaluate and document competitors' plans, strategies and tactics, and to consider these information in carrying out of all other functions.
1. Responsible for forecasting sale target yearly for the product group in cooperation with the Division Manager with a strategic plan for achieving the forecast and submission of the following yearly sales target.
2. Provide product consultation to customers and sales staff on the performances of the equipment.
3. Responsible for sales proposals, tenders, contract administration, planning and scheduling of work in your direct area of responsibility or through the Department Manager for the up-country regions.
4. Training of the sales force on product knowledge.
5. Conduct product seminars and technical symposium as well as supporting product introduction.
6. To make in-depth market analysis of competitors' product, activities and being able to identity marketing opportunities and contribute to business growth.
7. Responsible for developing and promoting products to market, defining marketing opportunities as well as understanding and reporting competitive analysis on products handled by the company.
8. Formulation and implementing of effective marketing plans, maintaining and developing distribution channels and managing promotional and marketing programs.
9. Ensure an excellent human environment within the area of your responsibilities.
10. Responsible to organize and develop a progressive work force dedicated to work excellent and quality service in your department.
11. Proper sales management including tasks such as accurate and timely equipment allocation forecast, reducing stock holding in terms of time, quantity and value, etc.
12. Conduct timely submission of sales and marketing report monthly, quarterly and yearly.
13. Responsible for the application of costing sheet, price control and expenses in your product group.
14. Liaison with principals / Suppliers.
15. Ensure that staff submit report and carry out their responsibilities.
16. Identify, Justify, Review & Feedback of all problem in the product group.
17. Succession planning in product group.
18. Responsible for all Administration / Operation matter of the product group including the system of work.
19. Responsible for the collection of all customer sales invoices for the product sales section.
20. Responsible for any other assign.
Bachelor degree or higher in from Radiology, Engineering, Science, Medical Technology or related fields.
Have at least 10 years working experience in Medical Business (diagnostic radiology or radiotherapy).
Have at least 5 years working experience as Sales Management.
Able to manage Sales and Marketing team in order to meet with Sales Target.
Strong leadership skill and able to think strategically and tactically.
Able to coordinate with Overseas.
Open minded, able to learn and adapt to Organization's Culture.
Able to work under pressure.
Good commands of English both spoken and written.
Good interpersonal skills.