- Setting price packages for the sale logistics to new and current customers.
- Provided proposal in cost and bidding.
- Expanding the customer base to maximize sales revenue, develop strategic sales plans and customer satisfaction.
- Finds ways to sell service in the face of down market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business marketing or related field
- Experience in logistics industry and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding/Cross-border Truck & Marine & Air/Customs clearance is a must.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking to create new business to optimize company costs.
- Have knowledge of consumer insights, marketing research methodology with sales or marketing background.
Interested applicants are invited to send resume, recent photograph, current income and expected salary by e-mail.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408