1.Local Customers Business Strategic Planning
- Develop pipelines of new Local Client business coming in to company by analyzing market strategies. This requires a thorough knowledge of industry, the solutions and services that company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Locate or propose potential Local clients, business deals, discovering and exploring opportunities, includes identifying potential partners and contacting.
2.New Local Business Development
- Prospect for potential new Local clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. (Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.)
- Use network strategy to identify and connect with potential clients.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's operation team mangers.
- Identify client's needs, expectations and their past accomplishments.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.)
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new mission with company strategies and operations; examine risks and potentials; estimate partners' needs and goals.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
3.Local Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Track individual clients trend and their accomplishment
- Bachelor's degree major in Marketing, Economics, Logistics or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in Sales & Marketing or Business Development with logistics/ freight forwarder/ shipping business.
- Understanding of the business development process and dynamics.
- Good command of English.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Have own car with valid license.
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant