Duties and Responsibilities
1.Research/design and develop production processes.
2. Supervise, inspect, monitor, analyze, evaluate and improve work performance for to maintain consistent work quality.
3. Plan and manage the installation of new machines and equipment, including manage the maintenances.
4.Controlling the quality, manufacturing, and cost of the facility.
5. Supervise and oversee employees and machines in the Production Department to achieve the company goals.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
1. Thai nationality, Male age 25 years or over
2. Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related filed.
3. Good at communicating in English and Chinese (speaking, reading, writing).
4. Good computer skills.
5. Ability to use computer programs includes AutoCAD.
6. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
7. Have knowledge of professional engineering practices and principles.
8. Have strong knowledge of safety management.
9. Be responsible and able to work well under pressure.
10. Experience in manufacturing industry will get an advantage.
Back to job search
|Discipline||3 rd Language|
|Salary||Up to THB60000.00 per month|