- Developing marketing and communications strategy both online & offline including budgets and timeline management.
- Managing and executing marketing and communication activities; campaign and promotion and ensuring a consistent image of the show brand.
- Being the main center of contact with related partners regarding the implementation of joint marketing and communication activities.
- Implementing project marketing planning including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion brochures, exhibitions & press events, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles, and internal communications.
- Developing current activities on all digital platform and social media campaign management.
- Compiling monthly marketing reports and making suggestions for campaign optimization.
- Being a center of relationships, building and maintaining connections with all partners.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field.
- 8-10 years' experience in managing and executing marketing campaigns, especially in FMCG.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Well organized, creativity, communication, and multiple tasking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work. independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and able to work effectively with a variety of functions and businesses.
Benefits & Allowances:
- Medical expenses (50,000 baht/year)
- Child tuition benefits (5,000 baht/year)
- Diligent allowance 300 baht/month (manufacturer)
- Newborn welfare
- Cremation for father, mother and child
- Visitor's Basket
- Awards for employees who have worked for 8 years, 15 years and 20 years
- Provident Fund Employer 5%
- Special leave in 6 cases
- Welfare for specific positions
- Annual party
- Bonus / Annual Adjustment According to the company policy (average 1 month)
- Off Saturday - Sunday
- Paid vacation up to 10 days/year (starting 6 days after probation)
Working day: M-F 08:00-18:00
Report: Sales and Marketing Director
Sutassa Buengkeaw (Tangmay)
Tel: 097 - 919 - 3136
Send Resume: Sutassa.b [@] manpower.co.th