• Master or bachelor’s in Supply Chain or Logistics related fields
• 5 years experience in managing a large modern factory.
• Experience in Jewelry manufacturing industries is an advantage
• Understand Jewelry manufacturing, supply chain fundamentals and risk management
• Know how of basic labour and Safety laws
• Systems knowledge and strategic thinking
• Experience in building strong teams in a manufacturing environment
• Computer literacy-skill to use software program, e.g., Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Very Good command of English language