- Responsible for software development from User's requirements, Analysis, Design & documentation.
- Manage Software maintenance including technical review, solving application problems, and identifying new requirements, and purpose technical solutions.
- Collaborating with the support team, Project manager, and developer team to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
- Create a system design document (SDD) and test scenarios.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 2-3 years in System Analyst & Design or IT Project Implementation management
- 2+ years of experience working as a Developer or Analyst in .Net technologies is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Database and stored procedure programming
- Knowledge in Web Application, Database Design, .Net Technology
- Strong skills in both analytical and communication.