Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Description Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Lead will help our company find and retain excellent employees and be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates, employees and university relation.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.).
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Supervise recruiting personnel.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, university relation, or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, BBA or related field.
- 10 years of experiences in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding for manufacturing field.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office : Excel, V-Lookup, Privot, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication Skills in English.
- Possess positive attitude, service-minded, and team player.
- Knowledge or background in Oracle would be a plus.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Senior Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349