• Building strategic business to enhance competitiveness on IT services coverage on assigned territory.
• Develop territory plan, strategy and influence stakeholders within the company and partner ecosystem that will help to achieve a goal.
• Leading as “Change Agent” with team through business transformation process, apply new technology insights to maximize value in assigned territories and clients.
• Providing sales leadership and leading sales opportunities to closure large deal with enterprise accounts.
• Working with business partners and stakeholders to develop effective solution for existing accounts and new prospect customers.
• New business development and key account management by seeking to grow market size with value added solution.
• Identify gap, evaluate, and coach team members for performance development and enable them to win business opportunities.
• Build and maintain relationship/partnership with vendors, partners.
• Min. 10 years of experience in Country Sales & Strategic Management with key account and business development from major IT service firms.
• Proven experience in large enterprise IT services and deal closed achievements.
• Familiar with major IT/Technology services (RPA, Enterprise Application, Analytical, Cloud, Cyber Security, CRM, ERP)
• Ability to lead for business growth in multi-million of $USD.
• Ability to perform as "Change Agent", hands-on ability and lead to close enterprise deal succesfully.