Location : Ladprao
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
• Identify training needs for teams and individuals
• Be a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
• Communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture and provide daily HR guidance
• Oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with the business goals.
• Solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
• Skilled in business financials (e.g., payroll, profit and loss) and driving shortage reduction.
• Master's Degree in related fileds or equivalent experience.
• Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Young energetic with experienced in influencing key business partners