Accounting and Finance Business Process Analyst Position:
- The Business Analyst will be a part of ERP program support in Asia Pacific using J.D. Edwards web-based application version 9.2 or higher. He/she will support accounting teams all across Asia, to help improve accounting processes, ensure we are aligned with legal requirements and provide solutions to any problem encountered.
- This position will be responsible for business analysis in area of expertise matching with the software business application, then designing specifications to compile system and business process. This is a key position linking between key users in Asia and system developers or outsourcing developers.
- Education: bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or finance.
- The experiences in business application, process analysis, programming and system design for product data management and/or shopfloor is an advantage.
- Employee/ user training experience a plus
- Computer literate with strong information systems knowledge.
- English language proficiency is required.
- Flexible in working time and able to be on duty outside the based location.
- Own transportation is required.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
44/59 Moo 11, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349