- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Should be able to manage the team to complete the task in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- To maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures.
- To manages accounting team and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions and processes under the general accounting accepted principle (GAAP)
- To Review and ensure accuracy of P&L, balance sheet, statement of cash flow and general ledger accounts.
- To supervise the General Ledger accounting work to ensure that all revenues and costs are correctly and monitored. This will include the preparation of regular reconciliations of accounts and its subsequent reporting.
- To manage timeline of month end report and BU report to related parties.
- To co-ordinate and discussion with auditor.
- To prepare and submit financial statement to the government.
- To set up policies and procedures for A/R, collection, overdue and bad debt.
- To review tax compliance.
- To comply company policies and procedures with tax rules and regulations.
- To prepare and calculate corporate income tax and half year tax.
- To review tax submission.
- Language: Fluently in speaking Thai, Chinese, and English
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in accounting.
- CPD License is required.
- 5 - 8 years of working experience
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standard and Thai Tax
- System Analytical Skill both Accounting and Computerization