About the company:
Asia's largest solar power provider (1000+ MWp), serving commercial and industrial clients since 2012. Offering cost-effective, sustainable solar power solutions with no upfront investment, reducing energy costs while leading India's solar industry.
The company's journey began in 2011 when it pioneered the Solar PPA/OPEX model in India. It has been in the forefront of the solar boom in India, consistently ranked as the #1 Solar Developer for C&I customers in India.
The AM Cluster Manager is a member of the company's Asset management team, reporting to the Regional HeadAsset Management.
- Daily Monitoring sites remotely through portals.
- Oversee plant in accordance with PM, breakdown maintenance, utility requirements, and according to the provisions of the Power Purchase Agreement.
- Assist O&M contractor's personnel in the troubleshooting of plant operational problems.
- Respond to plant emergencies in accordance with the emergency response plan.
- Provide regular reports viz. DGR/WGR/MIS.
- Periodically audit to ensure that the plants are being maintained properly by the O&M contractors.
- Improvement in plant uptime. · Assist in performing routine and preventative maintenance for all plant systems and equipment.
- Perform all other duties as required and assigned.
- Monitor the plants regularly.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- A bachelor's degree in engineering (Electrical and Electronics preferred)
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in electric power plant operations (solar preferred).
- Good hands-on experience of Excel. · Ability to productively work independently and as an overall integral team member.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to effectively organize and facilitate process teams.
- Ability to understand complex contractual issues as they relate to plant operations and maintenance.
- Ability to handle quickly changing situations under stress and to work extended hours on short notice when required.
- Ability to influence & work closely with contractors & subcontractors.
- Travel to other plant locations and to HO will be required.
- Basic Knowledge of ISO-45001:2018, ISO- 55001:2014, ISO: 9001:2015
- The AM Cluster Engineer is responsible for all operational aspects of the Solar power plants in the cluster.
- The AM Cluster Engineer is responsible for the training of vendor site personnel for the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of the plant.
- Daily Online Monitoring of the plants
- Daily generation report review.
- Daily string monitoring.
- Weekly generation report review with AM vendors.
- Weekly generation report review with COO.
- Monthly MIS report preparation. · Monthly JMR/AMR Collaboration.
- Coordinating with clients SPOCs to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction.