Overall responsibilities and duties:
The role of a AOI Engineer is to manage the AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) tool, Create new program of AOI and regularly optimize the parameters and the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards of several GAP (Autonomous Production Groups).
The main missions of the role are:
- Manage AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) tool.
- Develop AOI (recipe and techniques, has work experience in SPC, and 7QC tools).
- Create new program of AOI and regularly optimize the parameters
- Regularly optimize the AOI pass rate
- Generate yield loss report for detection in the automated optical tools.
- Coordinate with Process Engineering team for real time feedback of defect rate.
- Coordinate with Process Engineering team for internal defects.
- Analyze SPC charts for special characteristics.
- Production line support for AOI and Metrology related issues.
- Coach & guide technician to solve any troubles in AOI process.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor's degree in Electronics engineering, with specialization in production.
Experience 2- 5 of experience in production in an industrial environment.
- Work knowledge in FMEA, OCAP and Control Plan is an advantage.
- Strong communication and execution communication skills to ensure production line understanding working instruction.
- Backend process, ICT and Flying Probe understanding will be an advantage.
- English communication skill will be an advantage
- Good organization, rigorous and autonomous.
- Results/objectives oriented.
- Good Team Player.
Attn: Ms. Thitiporn Watanakit - Recruitment Consultant, Tel: 080-0715568 (Aom)
Manpower Group Thailand (ESB): 143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150